- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing one of our mobile applications, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in this mobile application are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JMT Apps’ mobile application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JMT Apps’ mobile application;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JMT Apps LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on JMT Apps LLC’s mobile application are provided “as is”. JMT Apps LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JMT Apps LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its mobile application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall JMT Apps LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JMT Apps’ mobile application, even if JMT Apps or a JMT Apps’ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under 13. We consider ourselves to be family oriented and we are mindful of your kids privacy. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible and we will comply with applicable laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. . If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JMT Apps’ mobile applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JMT Apps does not warrant that any of the materials on its mobile application are accurate, complete, or current. JMT Apps may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JMT Apps does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JMT Apps has not reviewed all of the mobile applications or sites linked to its mobile application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JMT Apps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JMT Apps’ mobile applications shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.